TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing or using the site (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and immediately terminate your use of the services. These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service (“Registered User”/”You”) and JAN SAHAYA e-Governance Services Ltd. (“JAN SAHAYA”). Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. JAN SAHAYA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
AADHAAR AND E-KYC AUTHENTICATION
I understand that to register as a ONLINE SERVICE POINT (OSP), I will be authenticating myself with Aadhaar based authentication system and consent to provide my Aadhaar, Biometric for Aadhaar based know your customer.
- You will not be considered “Eligible” to use Our Services unless You: 2. reside in India; 3. have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age; 4. use Services to perform transactions in Indian Rupees only and no other currency; and 5. avail Services on a networked device which supports Services. 6. We reserve the right to immediately terminate Your Account if we have reason to believe that Your Account is being used by any person who is not Eligible, or for any other reason.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is designed, developed and maintained by JAN SAHAYA ONLINE SERVICE POINT
- The Registered User transacting on JAN SAHAYA, shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her User ID and Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under his/her User ID and Password.
- There is a Registration Fee for use of this Site.
- The right to introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Site at JAN SAHAYA’s sole discretion without any prior notice.
- The Registered User agrees that he will not host, upload, display, transmit, comment or share information which the user does not have right to and shall not use words which are harmful, inappropriate, obscene, offensive which advocates to rights of privacy against any individual or group or organization.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organizations. JAN SAHAYA E-Governance Services India Limited is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an external website, you are leaving the Department of Industries website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/ sponsors of the external website.
- JAN SAHAYA ONLINE SERVICE POINT does not authorize use of copyrighted materials contained in linked website. Users are advised to request such authorization from owners of linked websites.
MOBILE and DTH RECHARGES
JAN SAHAYA does not provide mobile or dth service and is only a reseller of prepaid services by telecommunications and dth service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge. JAN SAHAYA is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the service providers. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the service provider.
JAN SAHAYA reserves the right to charge and recover from the Registered User, fees for availing the Services. These changes shall be effective from the time they are posted on to the JAN SAHAYA Website or over the JAN SAHAYA business partner channel through which you are availing the Service. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the JAN SAHAYA Website or check with the JAN SAHAYA business partner channel through which you are availing the Service to review the current fees from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of the Payment Instructions as may have been submitted, JAN SAHAYA shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges to the Bill Payment Service as may be decided by JAN SAHAYA. These charges shall be charged on to your designated e-wallet. JAN SAHAYA offers a convenient and secure way to make payments towards identified Biller(s) using a valid e-wallet. Depending upon the JAN SAHAYA business partner through whom the Service is availed by you
(i) the specific features of the Service may differ
(ii) the number of Billers available over the Service can differ
(iii) the type and range of e-wallet that can be used to issue a Payment Instructions can differ and
(iv) the modes/devices over which the Service can be accessed can differ; and
(v) the charges, fees for availing the Service or any aspect of the Service can differ. Specific details related to these aspects would be available with the JAN SAHAYA business partner or the channel over which the Service is being availed. In using the Bill Payment Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), your e-wallet details (“Wallet Data”), Your Biller details (“Biller Data”) and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, e-wallet Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or JAN SAHAYAhas reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JAN SAHAYAhas the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, You will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF E-WALLET
You will be issued, basic account immediately after successful registration. You may recharge your e-Wallet through any of the Payment Gateways, Billdesk, Citrus or Payu etc. JAN SAHAYA Wallet is available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
JAN SAHAYA reserves the right to suspend/discontinue JAN SAHAYA e-Wallet Services to You at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
- For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Registration form provided by You;
- To combat potential fraud, sabotage, wilful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
- If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
You are permitted to maintain and operate only one JAN SAHAYA e-Wallet. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all Wallets associated with you by JAN SAHAYA.